Wednesday, October 12, 2011


Spent my time watching shows today!
BORING!

Anyway that day i went town walk around when i'm back home.....
My left leg SWOLLEN! My dad asked me if i use one leg to walk isit?
The reason is cause i have been studying AT HOME.
All of sudden walk too much so yeah. Hahaha.
I shall start GOING OUT more often. Get used to it!
Tmr will be going out with my mum. She booked me for the whole day.
Thursday with 6A'07 people! :D (L)
Friday maybe going out with Cheryl, Durene & Chengyi to celebrate our anniversary..
Going sing K & eat! ^^ Excited much.
Ohyah still have to arrange a BUFFET OUTING date with the girls soon as my junior said so.

Even though i'm going out, I'll still be going for trng in the morning at 8-12.
I might leave early on thurs. :)
My time management is very GOOD NOW! Hahaha.
Shall have MORE OUTING. Next week my calendar is still empty.
So shall filled it up with many more outing!

Tmr have to wake up early for doctor appointment at 9.30.
So i have to SLEEP NOW.:D Goodnight!:)

No comments: