Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tmr tmr tmr! Nlvl Chinese oral.
GOOD LUCK. See so many CHINESE WORDS will die.
I actually feel like studying other subject for prelim.
But NLVL is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT.
How ah? Tsk. Stress. All the stress coming.
I need need need study study study pills pills pills.
If there's such pills i will make sure i buy and eat!
MAKE SURE MY MIND CAN PUT IN ALL MY TEXTBOOKS
and of course all the CHINESE WORDS!
Damn! Really need go IMH soon. Rmb come n visit me.:)
I need get 1st u know. I'm really afraid of not getting 1st.
Just because i afraid that people ard me who set the target
for me will get disappointed. :( I dun like it..
I hate to see that disappointed look..
I hate to hurt people actually. But i'm trying my best.
If i can't i'm sorry. But i'm not at my standard yet.
Why is that so? Pls get me back to the books!
Like immediately! I'm really very nervous for tmr oral.
So what if i can speak but can't read..
In front of the 2 TCHERS i will never speak properly.
Even towards 1 i can't. Wish my mum is a chinese tcher.
So maybe might have chance that she take me for oral.
I sure get B!=x
What if i really get crazy one day?
Will u still be my friend? Lol.

我爱上了一个不应该爱的人
Goodbye.

No comments: