Thursday, July 21, 2011

HELLO! HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAY!
Excited to see the pictures? Haha.
I like to be in BOWEN.
I regretted for not wearing in the past 3yrs.
It's really fun today and u can really feel it.
Few more months and i will be leaving.
Ask me if i miss bowen? Who don't..
I wish i retain with my whole class even.=x
Retain as in go 4NA next year tgt. I WISH LA.
A wish that never come true is a dream.
Ok so is my dream for all of them n me to go 4NA next yr.
I just like my life in secondary school. It's ending. Real soon.
ENDING. 4years that's very fast. Miss everything in bowen.
Even though some of the people i know them abit later
but still LOVE THEM & MISS THEM MAX!
How i wish people will never come n go.
I find myself very selfish i wish everything belong to me and just me.
But if there's no competitors there will be no improvement.
So if u think that belongs to you snatch it back.
If not let it go.:D BEST OF THE BEST!

Okay today lesson was FUN!
Pe sit there chit-chat, eng take a short nap.
Recess was suppose to find normama.
But she not in the office so i waited awhile.
She still doesn't appear.[MUST BE HIDING FORM ME]
When recess going to end i went back find her.
One tcher said that she's hiding there.
I wanted to go in the office n take with her.
But her table too messy la.
Took one of her sour plum from her table.
VERY NICE you know. It's sweet actually.
We went out took pictures.
When we going back class she told me she will go my class later to take pic tgt with the class.
I was like shocked. She said cause last year and she teach us in sec 1 before.
Went back to class after that, eng we do some comprehension.
So was kinda tired after doing. The whole class was VERY QUIET.
I told Mrs thoo that a person only can concentrate 45mins max.
So after awhile she told the whole class ok if u all want take pic go ahead.
Continue the work at home.:D

Maths lesson i was humming half of the lesson.
Idk why but it feels good.^^ Hahahhaa.
When i stop humming i feel like sleeping cause not in high spirit.
Oh and NORMAMA actually appeared but didn't take pic.
I think she came because of the lost n found wallet only.
Or maybe she want take but we was having test.
Cheat my feeling one la! After maths is CE CE CE!
Got test again and we actually cheated.
Beside the flag on the of the board got all the bowen misson all.
So we copied from there. :D Last 20mins take pic.
Class photo... Group photo... And many more.
I asked MADAM ANG to do center parting our hair and take tgt.
She dun want. NOT FUN ONE!
So we actually sit there and self-take tgt for a few shots.
After CE got Chinese ACP. TIll 3+. Am tired now..
Upload picture, try study & Sleep!
I doubt i can study now very tired.
Photo time!

No need say everybody will know her!:D
As SWEET as always.

Normama! Introduce u'll one person.
Around Dec or Jan u'll know.
As FIERCE as always.

MADAM ANG! :D Self-shot.
As LOUD as always.

English Tcher. Mrs thoo!
As CUTE as always.

3-4 Years of friendS!
AS FRIENDS AS ALWAYS!:D

Actually got many more. Almost all will be on FB.
Cause some is for myself n the person to see ONLY.:D
Act abit SECRETIVE! So i got my PRIVACY! HAHAHA!
GOODBYE!
Pictures are just memories what matters is the moment.
Treasure it.:)

No comments: