Sunday, July 10, 2011

Have never thought of falling in so deep once again.
Dumb or dumb.. In return it's the same. No point.
Whatever i told myself doesn't work anymore.
Once fall down watch out for that path again
and don't fall it twice or else it will hurt more.
Because the same old injury will get cut again.
Hahaha. Whatever i'm bored. Suppose to be studying once again.
Comp just too attractive and i fall into so deeply.
I always thought that things will change..
Outcome will be different.
End up i see nothing just full of questions to myself.

Yesterday went back training..
I played one single and already half dead.
I was like some mad and drunk woman in the court.
Suddenly a thought come to me.
I realised that when i having training,
i will be like some crazy lady who don't care about the surrounding
That's when i really show my madness side of me.
Which hardly normal NOT BOWEN BADMINTON people can see.
Hahahahah!
I still remember when we need to do sprinting in the field for 10-15 sets.
Last few sets i was running and shouting mummy!
End up sitting down there shouting like nobody business.
That's most embarrassing part.. That's when i'm really out of my mind.
When i don't really care about my sweet n cute girl side uh. Dun puke pls!:D
Okay la time to study abit.
Just now cheryl was asking me to call someone.
I suddenly rmb that i seldom call a person unless urgent, meeting or for some reasons.
But if suddenly ask me to call just to ask me what u doing that's hard for me.
Or maybe to my besties only..:)
So if i ever call u just to ask u
what you doing/how are u/are you okay means i really care alot! ^^
Or else normally i will just text. Message is the most simple way.
Okay that's all goodnight!

No comments: