Saturday, January 15, 2011


Just the way you are. No matter how its.
I love monk.:$ Okay. Skip this.xD
HELLO! Its me once again.
Obviously is me who else.:)
Ytd night i'm like crying but actually i'm not!
Its because i'm having flu. I almost use finish the whole tissue box.=x
Still having flu and cough now.
How how how?! 5 days later... TOURNAMENT. HOW HOW HOW!
If i have not recover i will die. Ok nvm i will play till i die.
No matter how tough its uh. I dun want to waste my 1 year.
I train so hard just for this!:D
So YAY!!! TOURNAMENT.

Today do cip. Ask people to DONATE for elderly...
Its crap la. Walk here and there make me really tired.
Somehow like drunk lady walking around.
Whatever its la. Its over anyway. Shouldn't complain that much.
WASH MY BRAIN!!! *DiDiDiDi* Done washing.:D
Guess what listening to "raining day" translate to chinese.:)
Xia yu tian? Ok. Its raining outside too. Lol.
So damn cold la. I need hugs!!! Goodbye.:D

[Myself and i]
I dun feel warm at all. Not anymore?
Maybe just a little bit. Maybe should i just forget abt it.
And shouldn't feel the warm-ness at all.
I suppose to let it all go but i didn't.
How dumb am i? VERY DUMB.

No comments: