Monday, January 24, 2011

I want my holiday back. So badly.
Everything that i have during holiday are not here anymore.
What's the point having books without some joy?
Lifeless. Busy? Not gonna be busy.
I'm like so free. But tired. Need sleep.
I can always be like last year.:)
Last year have fun and everything,
what about this year? Nlvl i know.
But why can't things be more easy.
When u get nervous and everything can't do 101% best.
The most 70%-80%?
So whats the point being nervous and struggling.
Must stay calm and slowly think of what to do and everything.
So i not gonna make my schedule PACKED with STUDIES.
I'm gonna make sure i have time to rest and of course go out.:)
Just gonna be a simple and normal girl and year.

I always hate teachers accursed students.
And u just did accursed me.
She's eating DOESN'T mean I'M.
Gonna forgive? But NOT GONNA FORGET.
I hate u more n more. Even the class.
Whatever its. Left 1 last year.
Gonna tolerate everything.
So listen up just do whatever that u all think its good.
I try not to "Complain, Bargain n Argue."
Teachers ALWAYS think they are right.
But they will not really understand students.
Because there's TOO MANY students for u to understand.
So just do whatever U ALL LIKES. GO AHEAD.
But i'm still lucky to have SOME good teachers that always there to help.
Thanks to SOME teachers that are really helpful and PROVIDE THEIR 101% HELPING HANDS.
Really appreciate.:) CPA, EBS AND ENGLISH for now.
Science i'm still like.... BLUR. Going out of nowhere...:(
Anyway goodbye. Shall go eat my dinner.

No comments: