Monday, December 7, 2009

Today went trng ! I HATE MR KEVIN LIM! I HATE HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't believe him ANYMORE !
He said he will let us off at 2 then end up 3 then let us off .):
I'm lyk totally no mood to play .
Just freak it ! Damn pek cek . So play wht games also lost today ..
Which i almost brk dwn . Whtever lar . I'm lyk sometime really hate myself.
Why am i so in love wif badminton ? I think is because ppl who's in th team lor.

Anyway i'm gng to chiong for my studies !
If i ever get 1st in class my mum surely will get mi a IPHONE !
I think .=x Okay i'm too confidents on that .
If she get mi IPHONE i will screw my studies ?xD
But i'm just too addicted in badminton till i neglect my studies .
Heck lar i'm gng to chiong for studies .
When sch reopen i will TRY not to go out .
Maybe once per month ? MAYBE ok .
HAHAHHAH ! Okay . I should think of ways to study !
I NEED A ENGLISH TUITION TEACHER MAN !:D
I think i'm th first person who trying to love study and trying to have tuition ?
Ok. I LOVE STUDY MAN!):
Like forced to say...)':
Dun care le lar.. I'm gng to play my ass off for this one month .
JIAYOU FOR STUDIES !
BYE !

No comments: