Monday, November 23, 2009

Come back frm beijing trip and today was th first training after coming back .(:
Did't expect so many things to happened to mi today ..
At first was ok but slowly i think of many things which mak mi seriously screw up ...
Ard 2.30 have some singles games ..
I played wif jas , i was damn fk up seriously !
She mak mi run lyk dog and she did't even play her best or whtever which is lyk damnn rude ?
Whtever lar i'm lousy i admit! So ? She still smile smile laf laf in th court ..
Just wait ! One day u will just DIE on th court ! I will mak u run lyk hell one day !
Nb damn freaking bitch .. But actually she's ok only when on th COURT !
After th game my stomach was damn hurt i think is cause no strenght or used too much .
So went play wif eunice after tat .. Was really no much energy but i still tried my best ..
I really damn scared tat next yr i will drag my seniors dwn .. I knw mr lim will think tat my mindsets are wrong all crap .. But wht he really knw abt us ? I think is nth lor ..
He just have those experience to shared wif us but he knw nth abt us ..
Just seriously damn sad today .. I think i'm sad it's gd ..
Cause i'm damn quiet and do finished my 3sets of physical .
Ok .. After trng went eat wif wanling and eunice i said everything out to them .
Which mak mi feel better .(:

When i reach home some ppl tried to console mi and tell mi wht should i do.
I really need that and thanks to eunice erica who told mi wht to do and all !=D
I'm feeling much better now !(: Now i'm suppose to think of how to improve and how to mak up !
JIAJIE ! WAKE UP AND MAKE UP ! Dun ever be afraid again ! Be more confidents in urself .
Things do not come by itself .. It's time for mi to grab it !(:

No comments: