Friday, August 14, 2009

Just come back frm work .(: Many things in my mind .
So i dun knw wher to start nvm .
Just follow my heart as BLUR KING say uh .=x
So sch was alrite but abit tired and nw i knw more abt maths TOPIC !:D
Thanks to mr marvin lo !=D Althought i almost fall aslp fr 5mins and i'm back to HYPER MOOD okay.xD
Hyper is th best fr mi to learn actually .
So next time gt whtever lesson i feel lyk slping try to mak myself hyper.
But nt photo taking again lar ! Hahhaha ! Just talk to my partner who sit next beside mi .
I comfirm will laf lyk nobody business .xD

Reach home mum told mi something which i was quite shocked.
And i was thinking am i being selfish for saying no ?
Maybe not. It's cause i'm not used to interact to people who i don't really know.
Even though she's my so called my sis?
Haiz. I'm sry. I'm really saying out from bottom of my heart.

Hmmm, working nvr really kena scolded .=D
This time wrong th manager aim others liao for today only i think .):
Tmr wish will be a better day man !=D
Thats all fr today uh .(: Gdbye !=D

Did't expect it ...
But it's okay .
Perhaps i'm just thinking too much .
I alrdy guessed there's surely something . Hahaha !
Okay tats random .=D Bye !(:

No comments: