Thursday, August 20, 2009

Exam finally ended .(:
And i screwed all !):
My maths i get 35/50 sci i get 36/50 .
Others i think all 30+ le lar .. Wadever ! Lol !
I'm gonna try my best at th end of th yr ! WAIT MAN !
U SEE TOP 3 WILL REALLY BE MINE .
Although this time round alrdy gone ...

28th! I wish my mum will let me ton just fr once .
Cause at nite gt birthday party i wan go !
I knw is ghost festival now but i still wan go !):
Oh wadever it's i'm tired le ..

I GT SMTH WAN SAY !
U THIS WEST SOUTH KNOWN AS WEISIANG !
U BLOODY ASS ! Think u vry handsome oh please .
U dun even feel a single thing when she cry ?! NVM !
U will cry cause of th 2E1 gal also ! U WAIT !
SURELY WILL ! Maybe u will get double of her hurts .
JUST WAIT MAN U THIS BLOODY IDIOT !
Think u vry fit ?! Nt at all ! Is FATS I THINK !
Hahahhah ! Tats all ? Actually gt more ..
Bt dun be too cruel .xD Nites !(:
PHOEBE must be happy k .(:
Vanessa n mi alrdy post and scold him
we nvr brk his leg at least will brk his hand xD
JKJK ! Gdnites everyone !=D

No comments: