Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PE 5 station nafa test ..
I old le lar cnt do 31push-up without any pain .=p
After pe everybody feel so tired so in sci class all lyk no mood to study .
Hahahah ! But heng teacher is put us in grps or else surely slp liao .
Lifelit lesson is time fr mi to do hmk or slp .=x

That's why my eng so lousy can tsk tsk tsk ..
Or else i will mak noise n have FUN uh retarted .xD
Even chairwoman making noise calling mi retarted . Heehee !:D
It's th most fun whnever come to lifelit .
Maths after tat sch end .

I went to hg mall wif gail n my BROTHERS again .=D
They ate kfc ard 2.20 i went tak mrt to bugis .(:
Went there to meet tat baby bitchy xD
Hahahaha ! Walk ard cause of a box .

After tat went to eat mac ..
Wan lose weight still eat mac ,
Wan have less pimples still eat mac .=x
Heeheehee ! Ohyah actually is i decide de rite ...
Lol ! After eating we walk ard .

She did alot of things which mak mi laf lyk mad .
4 things i think .xD First is th perfume !
Second th shirt , third th facial thing
fourth is th thing tat u got shocked .=x
I RMB STILL GT ONE MORE !
Th slope .. I guess she's reading n getting angry .
Okay lar next time my turn to mak u laf ok .:D
Or next time i paiseh wif u k .(: Wun pangseh u le .(:
Th most funny part is perfume ..=x
Damn stupid de lor NT FR SALES !!!!=D
But i still LOVE her !:D


Okay nw pic time .(:


Gt effect de .;D










I LOVE LEEMINHO !:D



No comments: