Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Okay i'm just too bored ..
Actually i 9+ fall aslp till 12 and i woke up by my bro . Lol
He said that today is his half a yr wif his gf anni .=D
Thats great uh .(:

Anyway today trng was tired all trng are tired
Somemore can u believe that i'm th only sec 2 girl .):
IS MONDAY TRNG nt sat trng ..
Sat trng i only sec 2 girl i understand bt this is MONDAY ! HAHAHHA
After trng walk home i almost fall dwn end up i pushed marvin n shafiq .D:
Marvin leg was abit injured ! I feel so guilty !

Ard 1+ went meet zl n yw at hg mall fr lunch after that walk ard .
Yw went home first so left zl n mi we went to amk meet zhenboon
ard 5+ eat dinner wif them n went home sweet home .:D
Ok my post is bored .xD
Glad that YW quit smoking cause of her BF .(:

I wanna go out now fr supper ! Bt now this time who will go .
Somemore no1 stay near my hse de .):
Thats all fr today lar nites !=D
Flu is back again ..

No comments: