Monday, June 8, 2009

Just cause of 2 person n 1 small little life cause everything flip .
Haiz ... I will HATE my 2nd UNCLE 4ever i tell u .
No matter wht he dun even worth my respect !
U dun respect my family i wun even giv u a single respect .
Nw i knw why all my cousin hate u so much .
U ARE SUCH A BASTART RMB THIS MAN !
Mak my family become lyk this haiz ..
FUCK UP MAN ! Heng nw is really a holiday fr mi .
My dad first time so fierce can .
Wadever lar lol .
Whn they quarrel i run to my bro room n talk to him =x
He still act lyk nth happened . Hahahah !

Okay anyway trng was ok .
After trng went makan makan .=D
Reach home ard 2+ went hg mall wif 3rd bro .
He forced mi to go lor ): Haiz . Poor mei mei Lol
Went home rest n nw posting =D

Now my dad n uncle quarrel on th phone .
How toopid can my uncle be quarrel frm just nw till nw .
How fierce can my dad be somemore he tmr gng to work .
WASTE OF TIME ! Freak lar .
I'm gng to slp soon =D
Gdnites (:

No comments: