Monday, June 29, 2009

Heehee ! SCH SUCKS ! xD
First day lesson liao !!! GRR !
But my chi teacher change le to a better one i guess .:D
I first day start slping in class le nice uh .=x
Ohyah ! And i still continue swearing HW CAN HW CAN !
OMG ! Haiz .. I brk my promise le quite sad. ):
SRY ! Which th someone dun mind uh .:D
I will really nt scold frm tmr on .
I try .;D

After sch went watch movie wif some badminton ppl .(:
We watched "land of th lost" .
All of us cold till lyk wan die le can ! Lol
was quite funny th show is nice try go watch k .=D
Went home str8 after th show heehee .(:

Anyway i need to work ! I MUST WORK .
I need buy something fr my fren uh .(:
And 3 person intro mi 3 job .
Bubble tea , sell ice cream n sell wht facial thing .
LOL ! If really wan earn i think th facial thingy will help .
But quite mafan lor .): So must think again .(:
Ohya JEANETTE ONG reading rite .=D
LOSER LAR U !xD BANG U MAN !xD
AUNTY MEANS AUNTY read so slow .=x
K gdbye !:D

No comments: