Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm bk !;D So fun bt quite bored cuz NOT ENUFF TIME !):
Okay wadever it's we've alot of fun .
I knw 2 cute little boy ! SO CUTE LOR !=D
Sadly while gng home th li roy get sick .
He 5 going 6 yrs old le bt he knw hw to draw MANY THING !
Th other one is yixiong he only 3 yrs old i guess bt he can absorb things vry fast !=D
They are CUTE !

I'm growing fatter after eat MANY chicken =x
BBQ ate 4chicken n alot of satays .
Lunch ate fish , chicken n many more . I must nt eat that much anymore .
I'm really having fun trip , just that dun hav many young ppl .(:
Gt 3 lady quite hyper they can sing anytime .=x
Those damn HYPER n PLAYFUL type de ! Hahahaha .
There's no time for mi to buy things that i wan .):
And so i did't even buy a single things for my friends .
SO SRY !

Hmmm... If there's no H1N1 i will be gng beijing TMR can !
So it postpone le ..
Tmr gt trng !(:
And tues i gng out wif my cher n classmates !=D
I go slp nw le nites !(:

No comments: