Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Did't went sch .xD Cuz it's 49 day of my grandfather death so hav to go temple ..
Somemore hav flu n cramp .); Haiz . Went temple walk up n dwn th stair so pain !
My leg awwwwww . Nvm . After that went to geylang there de temple n pray .(:
My grandfather photo all burn le ): So sad ... Cnt see him ANYMORE ..
Tsk ! forget it i gng to see doc soon cuz i'm having FLU n COUGH !xD
Wish doc will giv mi one more day MC PLS PLS PLS !
I really dun feel lyk gng to sch tmr even if go also slack de .
Cuz tmr gt eng , dnt n art or dance thats all .(:

So lets pray no need go sch tmr and my mum dun allow mi go trng .
Go sch also lyk nth more to do . Stay home at least can slp till i'm tip top ok .;D
Haha ! Ohyah ! Ziling told mi that she fail all her paper she still can be so happy ...
Wht's on her mind sia . tsk tsk tsk .xD Lol ! K lar that's all .=D
Gng to get MC le BYE ! ;D
Will c whether tmr gt mc mah k will be back .(:
Gdbye !;D

Back !
I'm gng to hav mc tmr .xD
need eat medicine i haven eat .=x
I guess it's nt nice xD
Hahah ! Hate medicine alot !
K lar i think i really gng hav asthma soon .
Need rest early bye .(:

No comments: