Monday, March 2, 2009

I am damn tired can ! Hw i wish i can slp 4ever?=x
Maybe nt slp enuff can liao xD HAHA !
Ytd went church was really tired .
Slept at 3 thn wake up at 7 can u imagine hw tired was it .
After church ziling n mi went amk eat lunch .
Have been long since we sit dwn n hav lunch .(:
I promised ur birthday amanda n mi will pei u go out de .=D Haha !

Today lesson time i hav no mood to think of ways to do it man !
Maths my mood lyk totally gone lar fk siah too tired le lor .
JIAJIE wake up lar ! Must study hard liao .):
Really wish to hav A LONG LONG LONG holiday which mak mi no STRESS at all !xD
After sch went trng lyk tat lor . Nth to say abt today le lar .
Gdbye .(:

I really afraid of it .
I hav phobia abt it .
I really dun dare to move a step .
Nt even a step !
I dun knw hw to overcome it .):

Ytd was th only day we chated ALOT !=D
Haha ! Bt it's fun chating wif u .(:
I am still waiting for a chat on phone xD

No comments: