Friday, March 6, 2009

Eng lesson 1st period i nvr slp bt end up 9.30 slp AWHILE only ok .xD I vry guaii de =x
Maths i was awake ok .=D Th test i get 22/25 OHYEAH !
Recess time .
Sci i was awake too ok , nw dun dare to slp le ...
CE lesson mrs teo nvr come so marvin lo teach us lor .=D
U knw wht happened , while we waiting for cher to show us video ..
Th class was quiet , i wanted to sit that time th stand on top of my leg lor !
I shouted "wah fk !" Some more is marvin lo[ D cher ] class wth , bt heng nth happened .xD
I was lyk cnt stop lafing can . Ehh after sch went home .
Prepare go out wif ziling to serangoon jc to meet my fren .=D
Went city hall ther , on th way ther vry funny things happened . SHY things happened too !=x
Ard 5 + leave wth cnt find th bus stop .
End up go one big one . Lol
Went eat dinner at hg plaza walk home ard 9 le .(:
I next time must go town more often or else i will get lost easier .xD
Ok i am tired . Bt dun think will slp so early .=x
Gdbye !=D

Is tat just a short while ?
Or it's true ?
I really cnt understand wht my heart thinking .

No comments: