Thursday, January 1, 2009

U knw there's a gal BHB ask mi to POST abt her xD HAHA !
I have nth to post abt myself so let's talk abt her =p
She's a hyper & childish Gal .;D Lol !
Bt when she serious she will be a FIERCE n Bitchy Gal .=x Jkjk !
I dun knw wht makes her damn angry ?? Maybe calling her in CHINESE NAME .xD
I knw something tat can mak her SUPER happy bt it's a secret .=x HAHA !
I dun knw wht will makea her feel sad ?? Maybe SOME1 .=p
Bt I KNW TAT she is a gal who luv to eat & slp just lyk a PIG !xD
Okay acturally all th while she is a cute , hyper n funny gal .=x Heee !
Nth le lor . Guess who is she k .=D Alot clue liao .=x

Tmr sch starting !
ARH ! Nt gng to talk to tat FAT TEACHER !=x HE DAMN FREAK LARH !
Go complain complain complain ! Forget it i dun giv a DAMN .
So tmr gt training too .;D I can comfirm go sch SURE slp =x
Believe?!xD HAHA ! Damn tired alrdy larh .
Ok . byebye ! Will blog again n keep it update k =D

No comments: