Friday, January 2, 2009

Today first day of sch ! D: SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS ! OMG !
CNT BELIEVE IT MAN ! U knw mrs TEO is my form teacher FK SIA !
Surely dun haf a gd life le . D: She keep asking us to pin up hair !
Thn wht skirt nt PASS ! Hell larh come study also nt come let u see !
BITCH SIA ! WORST IS tat BASKET MARVIN LO is my favourite math subject teacher ! OMG !
I CAN DIE LIAO ! Can no need to pass le lor ! I wan normala teach mi leh !D:
Tat mrs teo still gt rules 1st : if nvr bring things tat need to handle up , another day must hand-in wif a foolscap tat wrote "I shall nt forget to bring my _________" .

2nd : If she hear any vulgar word will DROP 10 ! FUCK FUCK FUCK ! BITCH SIA !
ARH ! SCH SUX TOTALLY SUX LARH ! Bt fren goody .xD HAHA !
Gd one feeling tat i wun get top 3 lyk tat lor .): Haiz ...
Try my best bah . ;D Going sick soon liao .
Haiz . Anyway today training was ............... =x
K lar i gng to eat my dinner le gdbye !=D


Looking at u hav th weird feeling .
Talking to u is HARD even a HI .
Dun knw hw am i gng to face u .D:

No comments: