Saturday, January 24, 2009

Omg ! My eyes today damn small .=x LOL ! FK SIA !
Cuz of ..... Nvm .*skip*
Damn tired th whole day . 8+ woke up wash up .
Went out wif parents n bro .(: Parents went facial n i went shopping wif bro .
I did't manage to buy my things cuz there all aunty de . =x At china town !xD Heee !
After tat ard 4 went home rest awhile 5+ went out for reunion dinner wif my father side .;D
Did't realise tat my father bro will be gng too ! It's fun .=x Cuz damn long nvr eat wif them le .=D
And and and my tang ge is handsome lar !=x I dun knw him well . Nvr even say a single word be4 ?xD
LOL ! Eat eat n eat . I gng to grow FATTER !D: Stop eating JIAJIE !;x
Went chomp chomp ther eat . Thn home sweet home . ;)
I am tired ! Gng to rest soon bah .;x
Anyway i am fine dun worry abt mi yea !;D
Thx for caring .(:

No matter wht i will try my best to be brave .
Frm nw on i will try my best to be th 1 n only 1 who smile 4ever .xD

No comments: