Monday, January 19, 2009

Morning fking suay larh !
Hair check started my hair pin up le skirt pull dwn le . Still complain abt my LEG NAIL POLISH ! WTF !
Tat time medical check up thn FAT PIG saw my leg nail polish asked mi to clean away .
So i dun care n nw tis is afew days ago just mak it for CNY lor ! Thn wanna mi clean away .
Still shouted at mi lyk tat ! He said " I GIV U 1 CHANCE LE RITE "

After tat he asked mi to go to mr kevin lim there .(:
I dun really mind so went ther mr lim asked mi wht happened so i told him nail polish .
I sit there for awhile mr lim asked mi wher ur nail polish i said leg de .
Thn he asked mi again hw come will mr lo see it ?
I explain to him lor .D: Bt he nvr scold mi wor ;D Wht a GD MR LIM !=D
After awhile FAT PIG come said u knw i dun wan see ur nail polish again .
I vry rude reply him , thn just walk away lar when he talk till half way .=x
Go back class ard 9+ gt his lesson thn he lyk tak my paper n others said tat wht my is neat all those .
Fk OFF lar ! I dun cherish whtever u said ! Who cares ?!
I tell u ! I DUN EVEN TREAT U AS MY CO-FORM TEACHER !
SERIOUSLY I HATE U TO TH CORE MAN !

Haha ! Recess time debate abt friendship it's fun =x
After sch badminton ;D Tak our new jersey !=D
Was lyk damn fun lar .;D While walking home saw tat silver =x
LOL ! She pervert de ! Anyhw touch ppl ahem =x LOL!
After tat there was a couple nvr hold hand nvr do anything .
So mi n sylvia purposly hold hand hug hug infront of them xD HAAH !
Fun lar !=x But quite bad . K lar tats all !

SERIOUSLY ! No matter wht I WAN TO WIN ! I MSUT WIN !
Tats my TARGET ! If i lose i can say tat i am th most lousy person in th world ! D:
I serious damn scared lar . Bt must fang qing song !;D Tats wht u told mi .(:
I will try my best n put all th effort into it ! Althought u almost win mi .
Bt still draw ! I will show mi my power tmr ! HEEE !
JYJYJY GALS ! Die also must win ! Tis is th way to prove tat we r nt LOUSY !;D
GOGOGOGO ! Bt sad tat nt in our sch D: If nt i will luv MY COURT many many .=x

Althought u nt ther bt i will still try my vry best .(:

No comments: