Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm tired of it . Bt no matter wht still will try my best .

Was quite bored ?? Bt learn abit of skill by looking at seniors played badminton yeah !=D
It's fun althought i am th only sec 2 gal who went .): LOL
After tat my bro come fetch mi home .=D
Nothing to do . So took out myy racket swing .=x

Accidentally hit th light , heng did't brk man !xD HAHA !
Bt my racket gt hav scar . D: After tat was fking bored liao .
Tak racket n shutter go dwn stair hit th wall lor .(:
Lol ! Fun man !
Okay anyway competition is near liao .
Must jy ! 3 more days to go , so buck up yea !=D JY put all ur effort into it .=D
I will try my vry best to win th competition nt even a single point will miss ?=x
Tats all for today nt in th mood nw .

Just a small things it blow till so BIG ?!
Haiz . It's all my fault who pull u guess dwn .
Did't meant it .):
Sry ! Tired of it lar .

No comments: