Wednesday, January 28, 2009

27 jan 09
Ard 3+ went a relative hse !;D Woah gt a guy quite handsome too .=x
I think i go all my relative hse just to see guys .xD JKJK
Gamble lei ! My favourite day . Once a yr .xD HAAH !
See i so guaii once a yr ok .=x Lose $1 .;D
After tat went to my god father hse !(:
At ard 8+ ?? Go there GAMBLE AGAIN ! I win lei .
Win $15 lyk tat !=D Bt all inside my tong tong kia .xD Heee !
Cuz all coin mah they play all coin de game .xD It's fun ok !
Tis sat they gng again ! OH YEAH ! Wait for my gd news yarh .;D
11.30pm went home bath slp at 12.30 lyk tat .(:
Morning acturally wanna go badminton bt cmi damn tired lar .
So did't go badminton went sch at 8.30 .
Today heng is late start sch lei if nt u will see mi slping all th way .x=
Nth to post abt le bah .(:
Tmr is COMPETITION ! OMG ! DAMN FKING SCARED LAR !
Bt still hav to WIN no matter wht .;D
Happy 2nd month BITCH BABY 2!;D Knw u for 2 month le k .(:
First kiss ?BLEAH !xD HEEE .x=
It's vry hard for mi nt to find u .
It's vry hard for mi nt to look at u .
It's vry hard for mi nt to think abt u .
It's vry hard for mi nt to say ur name .
It's vry hard for mi nt to smile whenever i saw u .
N ITS DIFFCULT FOR MI TO GIVE UP !
Bt i will one day .xD

No comments: