Monday, December 15, 2008

Omg ! I am so lazy to post n upload pic ! xD Sry guys no pic .
Next time sure upload pic to let u guys see k .;D
Okay . Today morning went somewhere thn th gal damn chio lei . LOL !
Bt think gt bf le , if nt can intro my bro lei .^-^
U knw wht happened at there?! Th toilet gt 2 cubicle , one is gals n another is guys .
My dad went to th gals de my mum went to th guys de !Hee !
Haha ! After tat quickly change to pe n rush to coral sec .
Cuz gt friendly match ?? Bt i go there just play a double .D:
I cnt even win man ! WTF LOR ! Maybe cuz i nvr concentrate bah ??
Thn after th match sit ard th hall ther thn shawn keep disiao lor !><
LOL ! Thn after tat rochelle n mi went dwn to parade square ther play wif th rain .
Bt u knw is drizzing only .LOL ! We sit in th middle after awhile , i go run 2 round .
Lyk siao lyk tat . k larh talk abt tmr .
Tmr playing wif fairfield sec B girls lor ! No hope le .;x
B GIRLS LEI ! So unfair lor ! ARH !
Nvm .... Dun knw should play single or double lor . Sad sad !
Single feel lonely xD Double dun hav th feeling xD
k larh should hav faith on myself .=D
I BELIEVE THERFORE I AM !;D
Nice rite !=x

Should't be rush .
If dun giv up n miracle will come true .
let it be bah .
By faith

No comments: