Sunday, December 28, 2008

CNT GO OUT TODAY WTH ! ARH !
Bt ard 3+ folo parents to grandma hse thn go a club there . LOL !
Went to KTV for awhile wif mum while my dad washing car n aunt play JACKPOT !xD
Gt one guy siting dwn ther serve ppl de i saw him alot of times le . Bt did't knw him at all
After tat went to th gym wif my dad .
Went to find my mum n aunt to hav dinner . ;D
I asked my mum hw old is tat guy she said tat guy also asked her hw old am i . =x
HAHA ! When eating my mum tell mi u can bao him cuz his a rich guy .
OMG ! Cnt believe my mum said tat rite !=x Cuz of money throw th daugther xD JKJK !
Acturally she was just jking ?=D Anyway he is only 16 yrs old BT HE DAMN FCUKING TALL LARH .=x
Still smoke haiz bt he look guaii guaii tat type .(: K lar after tat went home n nw posting .=D
Nw thinking anything missing mah .=D K lark nvm tats all bah .=D
Gdbye guys !=D

Today is 1month of tat baby pig n mi de frenship !=D
Happy 1mnth BABY PIG! ;D
HAHA !

No comments: