Friday, November 28, 2008

Just read my class blog . Let mi remind of something !
Rmb after BBQ tat time thn i go eat wif shafina they all .
Tues badminton camp MR LO come n complaint to mr lim lor !!
U knw hw angry am i?!
Bt heng mr lim is a nice guy who dun bear scold mi , maybe cuz i too cute .=x xD Haha !
Just nw read class blog there wrote :
I have told everyone of u abt some of the undesirable characters in School. Apparently some of u choose to ignore. U choose to mix around with them at 10pm at nite instead of going home. By doing this, u are getting me into some serious trouble. I don't know what u will be doing but I am pretty sure u will be out-smart. U don't know what sort of trouble that will lead u to.I FELT U HAVE BETRAY IN THE THRUST I HAVE IN U!This makes me think again abt organising another of such events. I don't like students to take advantage of ME.
It's refering to ME ! Wht do u guys think ?!
It's lyk so angry .
Aiyah forget it . I should just concentrate on my BADMINTON !=D
Cuz nw in NT nvm de larh . No need work so hard in studies le .xD
Str8 go ITE thn go poly .=D
Can c alot of shuaii ge ge de !xD
Go ITE gt go POLY also gt . Can see which 1 more shuaii wor .=x JKJK~
But out of a sudden lazy in study le .=x
watever larh .
1st :BADMINTON !
2nd : Study lor ):
3rd :GO OUT !=D

No comments: