Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today is damn fun lorh! xD I talk abt sch first.
First 2 period chinese , i damn tired then fall aslp.
Teacher asked mi to wake up but i cannot tahan then slp till class end.xD
HAHA! After sch i went to badminton lorh. After badminton ard 6 fiona called mi asked mi go dwn stair and celebrate my BIRTHDAY! So happy haha! Fun sia! John so poor thing.=x
I make his pants wet , shirt and bag gt the cake. Cuz they said one cake is for playing the other for eating. HAHA! Then after tat play water splash here and there. John ran away lorh! Next time he gonna get it from mi. I will ask ppl to help de.><>
K larh today is a really fun day. I feel lyk crying when i saw the park where we played just nw.
Haiz. Time go so fast... dic tock dic tock.

Nw is going to 11 le. See who is the first one sms mi!xD bye!

No comments: