Thursday, July 17, 2008

Okay...Today is my bad day...D: MY 2 LEG IS iNJURED!!!ARH!!! MAMA!!!!xP
Ok firstly...In class play play play then hit the chair...awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
After that training time,1 fren taking racket then i tripped and gt 1 str8 line!!!)':
But acturally pain for a few min only.xP
But i scared 1line will be there forever!!!OMG!!! SCARY!!!
okay...Just nw 8 to 9 trying to study sci but fall aslp for awhile.=p
Manage to study 2 chapter for tmr class test.=D
Thoes few days quite tired and never really serious on my badminton!!!HAIZ...
Why arh?! lol! Ohyah! I think i am the 1 who everyday also slp in class de wor...xD
Pro rite??The 1 who gd in sleeping!!!HOHOHOHO...xP
K lar going to slp soon...



Haiz...Just don't knw why i can't just consentrate on my things...
I will try my best to be 100% de mi!=) No matter how i will be right here waiting...

No comments: