Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ok...Today skip badminton again, Cause went out with schmates...xD
Ok firstly we went to hougang mall eat after that went to bugis cause justin want to buy things...
After that we went to kovan then kianyong train to sengkang to attend birthday party.
Only left jacob,justin,zhenlin and huilin so we go kovan de pool there play, then damn SUA Saw my form teacher mr marvin low playing bowling!!!ARH!!! Lol!!!
I don't know how to play pool.xP So see them play then jacob teach mi how to play then dikam dikam knw how to play... Then after that we went to eat tangyuan lol!
Eat finish le i went home first, they went to eat dinner....
Was quite tired....Reach home immedially bath,eat then fall aslp on my bed...xP
OK...Its quite short de post.xP Next tym then post as long as i can ok.=D



I don't know how to contact you. I don't know how to speak to you. I don't know what can i talk to you about. I just simply don't know what can i chat with you about, because i just don't know what can i say to you. ): How i wish when i am sad you will there for mi!!

No comments: