Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sibei sian lar!!!

Todaay whole daay stayy at home soo sian lorr...!!! AND comp keep dc....ARH!!!!! I DOWAN TO STAY AT HOME AND SITING INFRONT OF THE COMP DO NTH LAR!!! Haiz...ytd emo today sian...WHY all my days is lyk tat?? I tell u if i everyday stay at home surely will diie de lor...!!!! Nw juz stay at home 4 1day i also cannot tahan le...Haiz...Juz nw i asked amanda tmr go cycle she can't then i said badminton? she said see first...But then,nw i feel lyk going for shopping... Then my mum ask mii to ask my dad see wheather i can go out mah...I asked then my dad will ask mi alot of stupid qns!!! !%&*%@# Example "go where?wif who?what time go what time cum back?write dwn all of dem d num... Then ii get so angry!!!And my freaking comp keep dc...
My mum still go complain to my brothers said i show attitude becum more n more noti...
Siao siao de lar
ARH!!!what the stupid life is this??!! But After recived a msg feel better=x dono y...Anyway no matter hw,tmr i wan go out!!!!!!!! If nt i surely will die in my room de lo!!!#$%^&*
Fcuk lar!!

No comments: