Friday, May 16, 2008

happy happy!!!xD

Over the rainbow!!!
HAHA!!!Today last 4 period mr low nvr cum shoick sia!!!!We can use hp in class,talk in class,play in class and final thing is SLP!!!!xD=x Ohyah! last 2 period the cool teacher came in!!!OMG!!!! Then my 3 friends and mi play "true or dare"...I kept said"turn to mi turn to mi" xD...So i can choose dare and go ask the cool teacher sum qns xD=x Then really spin to mi HAHA!!! Then i dare myself to go ask teacher hw old is he..=x HE 21 YRS OLD ONLY!!!xD Then turn again i repeat the same word...THEN REALLY SPIN TO MI AGAIN!!!So i dare myself again...=X I dare myself to ask him gt gf...HAHA!!! So fun..xD he said "no" SO COOL!!!... xD Then I dare my fren to go ask him what's his full name then he dowan tell...haiz...xD OK LAR!I nt admire him i only treat the teacher as my best teacher!!!HEHE!!!!!=X I know i very lame...xD OHYAH!!!! luv to mak fun of miss normala..xD she is funny!!!=D After sch i meet rochelle and went to hougang mall and buy present for lynn....She said "jiajie will spent more money on jeanette only,so i think i won't recived a big present from her"So i went to buy diff colour de hairband,tgt gt 5...xD But the most ex thing i buy for ppl is $19.90...LOL!!! i must break record on _____ b'dae xD
~My blog will nt die~
Unless sumthing happen 2 mi...=x

No comments: